The course will start off with an explanation of the difference between the traditional Waterfall method and Agile. Various Agile methodologies will be described, with support for and against using each of these methods. Examples will be given of how each method is truly used in real world IT projects.
This course is aimed at professionals who are not familiar with Agile concepts. It helps managers decide on the methodology that best fits their project needs and company objectives. It also helps developers, testers and other IT team members understand what the methodology is meant to do and how to apply it.
- IT Executives
- Software Developers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Software Testers
1. Agile: by definition and in practice
2. Comparison Waterfall vs Agile
3. Introduction to Agile
4. Extreme Programming (XP)
6. Lean Software Development (LSD)
7. Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
10. Feature-Driven Development (FDD)
12. Comparison of Agile Methodologies
13. Agile for Software Development
14. Agile for Project Management
15. Agile Project Testing
18. Course Test (requires LMS login account)
Instructor: Maria Raso
Maria is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), freelance web developer and trainer with extensive international experience delivering large scale solutions to large organizations using Agile.